Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 55

Thread: ~~**HOSTBOARD COOKBOOK PROJECT!!**~~

  1. #31
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are all the recipes you got different from each other?

  2. #32
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by judiaci:
    Are all the recipes you got different from each other?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes!!

  3. #33
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am glad all the recipes are different. What is fun it that we are spread out across the country and so our recipes should be different versus doing a cookbook with your local church or school where you all go to the same parties, etc.

  4. #34
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Somebody gave me a recipe for "Goo" a while back (maybe about a year ago). The recipe is delicious and I'd like to add it to the book but give the proper credit. I didn't write a name down with the recipe. If you're the person who makes Goo, please PM me or post in this thread so I can add it to the book and give you credit with your name. Thanks.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I pm'd you a couple more of my favorite "easy" recipes.

  6. #36
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I'll send more recipes next week when I'm home. I have finals this week and, well, all the recipes I have are at home.

  7. #37
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Bump

  8. #38
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So how many recipes do you have now, Nancy?

  9. #39
    Kalisa
    Guest Kalisa's Avatar

    I will go through my cookbooks and send in some of my favorites tomorrow. I LOVE cookbooks and collect them! This sounds like a lot of fun! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #40
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Okay. Here is something I can sink my teeth into!
    Talk about right up my alley! I LOVE to COOK and if I couldn't cook it might would be better for the waistlines of my family!!!!!!!! LOL

    Really! I used to do the cooking when I lived at home and my sister did the cleaning up. She HATES to cook but I LOVE it. Having said that, I HATE to clean up and she doesn't really mind! LOL

    I have tons of recipes to send to you and I promise they will all be delicious AND easy!

    I won't be able to send them until sometime next week but, I definitely will!!!!!

    Thanks for this great idea! I love it!

    One suggestion....how about a kids recipe section? You know something that the younger kids on the board could make without an oven or stove. We did a 4H cookbook for our 5-8 year olds and it was GREAT!!!! We did things like ants on a log, etc. I have a whole stack of these if you are interested!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •